Thursday, December 28, 2006

Older Images




I figure I'll put a few older images up that I happen to have here. Make it look a little fuller.



This one I drew shortly after the 2005 San Diego Comic Con.


I forgot to bring my sketch book, so I ran out and bought one. I mention this because the second picture in the book was drawn by "Gabe" of Penny Arcade.


I mention that because it's a thought that dawned on me while I was thinking, "When/what/where" about this particular picture.



Just my "fursona" in a funny pose. Was working on developing my "style" there and like that one. I am totally rambling now. I just got back from California (24 hour trip by car- yuck) and while I've had a day to recover, I haven't quite recovered yet. Lunch break is running late because it was catered and they took a while to get us our food.

This other image is same character, but wearing MY pirate costume. My jacket doesn't look quite as good.

I'm really diggin' this while book-style layout for putting up my pictures. S'pretty schnazzy.

I feel the need to mention that I am not a "furry" but I enjoy the genre. I hate being pegged into that whole "sicko" role of the fandom. I grew up watching Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse. I appriciate those cartoons. I draw them, I have one that is escentially ME, but I do not want to be an animal, I don't harbor any "perverse sexual lust" toward them. So, yeah, please enjoy my art without labeling me improperly. I appriciate it.

~Shawn


No comments: